Saturday, March 15, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox

Just wanted to post a quick pic of the entire J'Adore VoxBox!

I will be posting a review of everything but the Kisses either today or tomorrow at the latest! Check back to see those reviews! lol <3 

So far I have tried the Clay mask and found it to be pretty awesome. 

I am currently on day 2 of the John Frieda Frizz Ease and can already tell you there will be rave reviews. lol 

I have yet to try the Red Rose teas but plan on making myself up a cup tonight while I am writing out the other reviews...

I am currently munching on the Kisses...and honestly should stop because I have about 20 wrappers in front of me...

As for the Kiss Lashes....I am scared. I have had so many bad experiences with false lashes...they are either ridiculously hard to get on...or they look horribly fake once they are on that I end up ripping them right off. We shall see...These say they look "so natural"...lets hope they do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment