Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Shining Moment with #TripleShine Polish

As you guys know from the last blog post, I received a Sally Hansen #TripleShine polish to review from Influenster. I must say I love the polish. But I love what happened to me today while wearing the polish even more. Now. This didn't happen because I was wearing the polish...that fact is just coincidence. But it happened none the less and since I was wearing my awesome Reef Raf polish from Sally Hansen...it counts as my Shining Moment! 

Today started out as just my regular day....the same thing that happens everyday. I got up, brushed my teeth....watched some tv. Showered, watched more tv. Then did my hair and makeup and then sat down for some more tv. My boyfriend came walking in from work and changed his clothes. I was waiting in the car when he came out because we had to go get the mail and run a few errands. The first thing he said to me was "You look gorgeous babe!" Then he asked if I painted my nails the night before. I said yes. (May seem out of the ordinary...but if you read my last post, he is the one that drove me to three different stores looking for the polish I broke the other day so he wanted to know if I used the one we went to buy lol)  He said they were pretty and we talked about random stuff until he pulled into my favorite restaurant! 
LIKE....WHAT?!?  I was so happy! He actually surprised me with a date night!!! I didn't even see it coming! It made me feel very loved. We went in and sat down to eat and the meal was amazing!! and the best part?? HE paid! lol 

It may not seem like a amazing Shining moment to most...but you don't know my boyfriend. He is not romantic. Not in the least. He doesn't do romantic surprises, or candlelit dinners. And I am fine with that. I love him for him, not for how romantic he is. lol This completely blew me away and just made me feel amazing know that he went out of his way to do all of this for ME! Today was truly one of the best days of my life just because of that simply dinner that he took me to.  It may not be the best Shining moment but its MY Shining moment! 


Just as an added bonus...Heres what I ordered! lol 

Mmmm Polo Loco, Mexican Rice and beans!! lol So yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment