Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MY NAILS ARE BACK!

Yes. I am SCREAMING right now! I am so happy!!! 

I stopped biting my nails years ago and whenever they break off it always seems to take them MONTHS to finally grow back and for the sides to heal...I get horrible hang nails when my nails break...So I am thrilled they are finally (somewhat) back to normal! lol 

I took a few hours tonight and sat down with my old friends...and this is what I came up with. Just something simple to try to get myself back into the nail art practice. My hands don't seem to be as steady as they were before but Im sure that will get better in time! 


I will most definitely be posting more nail pics from now on and I hope I never break a nail again lol Its a long shot but I can hope!!! 

<3 
-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment