Saturday, May 25, 2013

CVS Haul!

OMG! So...I went to CVS today to pick up ONE polish. I needed a sparkly pink to do my Hello Kitty nails (look for those later! =]) But I noticed a few sales going on...and this was supposed to be my no couponing week. lol WRONG! I went back out to the car and got out my coupons, yes I carry them around with me. lol I cut out the ones I needed, grabbed the Extra Care Bucks I had saved up and went back in. 

I picked up a Physicians Formula Correcting Primer (got 7 ECB back for buying it) Then I went over to the coupon machine and scanned my card, a coupon for 2 off ANY Revlon purchase printed out, I scanned it again and ANOTHER one came out! So I went over and looked and TONS of Revlon was marked 75% off!! I got myself two lip glosses (Pink Pop and Coral Reef) and one Balm (Gumdrop). All three for only 2.19! 

Then...I went to look at nail polish. I walked by the Spoiled rack...and saw some more green stickers, So I bought one of every polish that was on clearance. Those colors are: Cougar Attack, Mind Your Own Beeswax, Violet Femmes, Deeper Dive, and Bite Me. Only .50 each!!! 

I then went to hunt down the Wet N Wild polish, which was on sale for B1G1 50% off! I bought four and stacked coupons with the sale, which totaled only 1.96 for all four polishes!!! Colors I got are Blue Wants to be a Millionare, Sugar Coat, Bite the Bullet, and I Red a Good Book.

Then! and this part is my favorite! I went to the Sally Hansen polish....They were on sale, Buy two and get 5 extra care bucks back! Sooo I bought two! ( Gone Grey, and Wedding Crasher) and I used my 4 dollar off 1 coupon I got from my inserts. Which made them...3.58 for two! 

So all together, before coupons, I would have spent about 40.00!! After coupons and my 10 dollars in ECB I had...I spent...11.48 and I got back 12 dollars in ECB! Making everything....FREE! whoo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment