Friday, May 24, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes



****NOTICE: I RECIEVED THIS PRODUCT FROM INFLUENSTER TO TEST AND REVIEW. I DID NOT PURCHASE IT MYSELF! ****




Alright, Onward! 



I was super super excited to get my VoxBox from Influenster this month! Not only because of all the goodies I would get to test out but because I knew that something I could eat was in this box!!! and being a fluffy girl...you better believe I am all in when anything edible is involved...let alone something chocolate! lol


So what I got was this: 


It is a SMORES Marshmallow flavored cream filled cake from TastyKake!!! You can see their website HERE

They are called Kandy Bar Kakes and are available right now in Peppermint (YORK), Peanut Butter (REESES) and of course the one I got...Smores (Hershey). 

Can I just say these things are amazing. They taste so good. My first impression was that they were basically a Zebra cake...(yep Im sure we have all had one of those)...but BETTER! And you should know right now that I LOVE my Zebras...but I was honestly blown away when I tried these. 

They are not by any means low fat either. One bar is one serving. Each one contains 260 Calories (based on a 2000 calorie diet) and have 38g of carbs. But those factors dont bother me at all...Im not exactly watching my weight! 

The only complaint I have...and its a rather large complaint...is that....THEY ARENT AVAILABLE IN MICHIGAN! UGH I know right?!?! HORRIBLE! lol I am really hoping these hit shelves in Michigan soon because I am dying to buy some!! 



-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment