Friday, May 24, 2013

Paint Splatter Nails

So, I bought this amazing polish the other day at Walmart. Its called Black Tie Optional by Hard Candy. Its gorgeous!!! In the bottle it looks to be a black polish with white speckles in it. 
That what I thought when I bought it anyways. Boy was I wrong! I painted one nail with it and my jaw dropped! I took it all off and put on some pink polish (Candy by Revlon)...Those results are below! 

GORGEOUS!!! Right? lol The polish is clear with black and white confetti!!! It creates a paint splatter look that is just amazing!!! There are different colors available too! and to top all that awesomeness off...they are only 4 dollars!!! 

and I feel the need to add that Hard Candy, as it says on the back of the polish, Love animals and does not test on them!! For those who are curious about that...

I am going to be picking up more of these awesome polishes! They are just too cool! 

-AG




No comments:

Post a Comment