Saturday, September 14, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 3


Hey everyone!!! Its that time again! Day 3 of the 10 day beauty challenge!!

Today is:

8 Dislikes



1. I know I said this one on day 1, but I am saying it again. Just because. Fake lashes...I find them highly annoying. They just make my eyes feel and look so fake (I know they are fake lashes..but still) 



2. OSiS+ Dust It. I personally didn't care at all for the way it made my hair feel. Just dry and messy feeling. I prefer sleek very soft hair and this just had the opposite effect. 



3. Proactive!!! I HIGHLY recommend everyone STAY AWAY from this product!!! I have tried it multiple time and have ALWAYS had the same result!!! It made my face red and irritated. It stung to even touch my face, I went to bed and the next morning my face was not only red and it hurt...but it also was dry and peeling. Horrible product! 



4. Any and all forms of dry shampoo. I just don't like it. I prefer to wash my hair every day. My hair gets oily after just 12 hours...so I find it necessary to wash it daily and it keeps it shiny and healthy. I tried dry shampoo after it was recommended to me. It did absolutely nothing for me and I immediately threw it away and hopped in the shower to WASH my hair. 



5.  The Gillette Venus razor in the pic...If you request any freebies from sites, you might have got this a while ago. It is truly horrible. The head is curved so that getting a smooth, close shave is nearly impossible. The head is bulky and hard to maneuver. Its a major no go in my book. 



6. Snooki Body Spray...uck. A friend (the one who runs the Facebook page with me) uses this stuff....she sprayed me with it as a joke after I got out of the shower and I almost threw up it smelled so badly to me. I ran to my other shower and washed it off and applied MY favorite perfume heavily...just in case any scent remained. (Sorry Becca!! Just opinion! lol) 



7. KISS Dark Seduction Halloween lip gloss....Omg...this stuff....Words can't even express how much I dislike it. It is thick, VERY sticky...like glue. Literally. And the smell....it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach....



8. The last one...and probably the one that I dislike most of all....TANNING. I believe listing my reasoning will be most effective. 
-It is KILLING your skin cells...
-Causes skin cancer
-Looks terrible...esp when overdone...Oompa Loompas...everywhere! 
-Those tans lines are not "cute"
-I find it unnatural looking...or as Jake from Adventure Time would say...Its not Natchy. lol
I could go on and on like this...it just all comes back to...I hate it. Its past being a dislike at this point....


Hope you enjoyed reading 8 of my all time dislikes (so far) Come back tomorrow for Day 4!!! 

<3 
-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment