Friday, September 20, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 9

Hey all! Day 9 today!!! 

Two Accessories:

This is probably, in my opinion, the hardest...Especially because I have SO many sentimental jewelry...


1. Number one would have to be this bracelet. I got it on vacation just a little while ago....It is from my favorite spot in the world. My mother met my dad there, and every family trip was spent up there. The last time I was up I met my dad for the first time since I was born and it was magical. I believe one day I will live up in Mackinac. I am always drawn to it and I just feel at home when I am up there. 


2. This ring. Just a simple ring. My cousin gave this to me about 10 years ago and I wear it every single day. It means so much to me and it is my favorite ring!

Honorable mentions:

My dads high school ring. 

My dad sent me to this for Valentine's Day. I found his sister on Facebook, messaged her and asked for his address and sent him and Christmas card. I had just lost hope when on Valentine's Day EXACTLY I got this beautiful bracelet along with an updated picture of my dad. I sat in my living room crying for hours! lol 



My many many charm bracelets. I have hopped onto just about every charm bracelet craze and have enough charms to make about 60 bracelets....I wear these two everyday, along with my Mackinac bracelet above, and the bracelet my dad bought me.  

I have a ton of bracelets and necklaces and buy more all the time...but I hardly ever wear them because I find sentimental accessories better than the latest trends. 

Come back tomorrow for the last day of the challenge! 

<3 
-AG






No comments:

Post a Comment