Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 7



Hello everyone!! Today is day 7 of the Beauty Challenge!!! 

Four Used:

Four of my four MOST used beauty products! 



1. Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner! I use this stuff more than anything else...I go through about two bottles of each a month. Sometimes more depending on how much conditioner I use. It is necessary for me to wash my hair every single day because it gets dirty and gross feeling VERY fast because I am CONSTANTLY touching it. I went one day without washing it and the gross feeling stayed through two washes...Soooo washing it once everyday keeps in clean, and it is VERY healthy and shiny! 


2. My Jilbere De Paris flat iron. I use this pretty much EVERY DAY and I LOVE this thing!! I have had it for around 4 years...and I got it from my aunt, who bought a new one and gave me this one. She had it for 3 years before me! It has lasted forever, the cord is very long. It gets hot fast and STAYS hot. All day. I know because I have forgot to turn it off a few times. It cost around 60 dollars when my aunt bought it and as far as I know, it cost the same now. Although, this bronze one is limited edition. They can be bought in black all the time in Sallys Beauty Supply! I HIGHLY recommend them!! It is the BEST straightener I have ever ever ever used! 


3. Lavender Vanilla Sleep lotion from Bath and Body Works. I literally use this lotion every. single. day. Or....I should say NIGHT. lol I use it before I go to bed and it calms me and helps me fall asleep. The scent is extremely soothing. 


4. Nivea A Kiss of Recovery lip balm. This stuff keeps my lips SO soft! I only put it on at bedtime right before I lay down so it can work all night without being disturbed or rubbed off by glasses and such. It is amazing. 

Well, there are just four of my all time most used products!!! I hope you enjoyed! 

<3 
-AG




No comments:

Post a Comment