Thursday, September 19, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 8


Hello Everyone!!!!!!! Day 8!! Here we go! 

 3 Unused


1. Body Spray...These three. I won a few cards from Victoria's Secret Reward thing about 2 years ago. All together, they totalled 200 dollars...I bought a TON of body spray, washes and lotions...2 years later...These three still have their plastic seals on...The lotions smell amazing so I am not sure why I haven't used them. I just have so many that I haven't gotten around to it!


2. Smashbox Love Me eye shadow pallet. It just sits on display on my bathroom shelf. Never used it. Haven't even swatched the colors! I can't bring myself to use it for some reason! 


3. If you like my Facebook...then you might have seen me post these a while ago. I bought them as a replacement for my four piece brush set I bought when I first started out....But they are just so pretty and white/pink that I just hate the thought of getting them dirty..even if I wash them...I don't think they would ever look like this again. lol 

Maybe I should have one day when I just break the plastic off of one of the sprays, and use my brushes to put on my Love Me shadow. lol Three birds with one stone! 

Come back tomorrow for day 9! Almost done!! 

 <3 
-AG





No comments:

Post a Comment