Tuesday, September 17, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 5



Hey everyone!!! We are halfway through the 10 Day Beauty Challenge as of today!! yay! 

Today is:

5 Wishes!

1. I wish I had enough money to buy everything in my Amazon cart AND wishlist...I have 314 Items in my "saved for later" cart section (that's not including the 20 items I have IN my cart.... and another 400 in my wish list...I just keep adding more! 
2. I wish I could be a nail polish namer. I would LOVE to be the person who comes up with those great names!!! lol 
3. I wish could draw/write with both hands...so that my right hand looked just a good as my left hand when doing nail art...
4. I wish my nails were stronger. They break so easily and the sides peel despite using creams and nail strengtheners....(I've just started using cuticle oil so we will see if that is a wish come true. lol)
5. I wish I had the funds to buy every single one of the ManGlaze polishes! I LOVE these! They are awesome and the names are hilarious! 

Thanks for reading everyone!!! 
Come back tomorrow for Day 6!

I have one last wish....It would be a wish come true if you guys would like me on Facebook by clicking LIKE on the sidebar to the right! and comment below with what your beauty product wish is!!! 

<3 
-AG 

No comments:

Post a Comment