Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wet N Wild Mini Haul

Hey Guys! Sorry about the lack of posting lately!! I promise to get moving and post more!! 


I got some awesome Wet N Wild polishes today from CVS! They were only .99 cents each and I had some coupons for 1 dollar off of 1 polish!!! FREE nail polish!!! EEEEK!!! 


I ended up getting these four polishes: 


and just in case you can't read the bottles in that pic...The colors, from left to right, are:
On A Trip
Club Havana
Tropicalia
I Need A Refresh-Mint

These colors are SO pretty!!! I also love the brush! Its wider and makes putting the polish on very easy. 

I decided to use On A Trip and I Need A Refresh-Mint and topped the polish off with Sally Hansen's Disco Ball polish! My nails are SO sparkly now!! I am just in love with them! 


-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment