Monday, September 30, 2013

Nail Polish Haul!

So, I went on a bit of a shopping spree the past two days. I bought a total of 13 new polishes, a cuticle oil and my very first bottle of Seche Vite!  

I found 3/6 Wet N Wild Halloween polishes at Walgreens and LOVE them! I am still on the hunt for the other three...Toxic Apple is a gorgeous purple color with a green tone to it! It is amazing! 

Colors from left to right: Root of all Evil, Toxic Apple, Deadly Dose

While I was in Walgreens I saw the Sinful Colors Halloween display and ran to it because I saw this:
Eeek! Yellow and Red glitter!!! I was so excited about this one! It was only 1.99 and it is just GORGEOUS! It happens to be the color I am wearing right now. I used Sinful Colors in Lets Meet as a base color but think this would look amazing over black!!! 
P.S. It is a awesome dupe of China Glaze Electrify! 

I decided to check out the clearance in Walgreens and stumbled across another awesome find! 
Three Nabi Magnetic colors for only 1 dollar! I have searched over the bottles and cannot find a name on them so I am just calling them: Shimmer Nude, Gold, and Red. lol 

I then went to Sally's Beauty Supply and found some clearance goodies! 
 
Sally Girl nail polishes for only .50 cents and some Sally Girl lip glosses for .50 cents! I just had to pick them up. The nail polishes have no name stickers on them...Im not quite sure what they are called. The lip glosses are Pastel Green, Pastel Yellow, and Pastel Blue. They are smooth, not sticky and leave a pretty tint on the lips! I love them! They smell like vanilla too! lol 

I also picked up some Beauty Secrets Cuticle Oil from Sally's. I love this stuff! I have never really used cuticle oil before but really needed it. It was only 2.50 for the bottle. 

I love the round bottle lol 

Went to Walmart on the same day. And I about screamed when I saw the Pure Ice display. They had TONS of pretty polish! lol I fell in love with 3 of them and couldn't leave without them. 
They are GORGEOUS too. Well worth the 1.97 I paid for each of them! 
From left to right: 
Look My Way (blue and purple glitter)
Ill Behave (small green glitter with chunky silver glitter)
Keep Walking (small and chunky pink glitter)
 I ran home and put two of them on my nails asap! I used the green Sally Girl polish I bought, and a nameless RPro pink polish I had at home. 




So pretty!!! 

I gave my shopping a rest until today when I realized I was out of topcoat...YAY! Normally this wouldn't be a happy moment but it meant I could justify buying another nail product! I ran to the store and stood in the beauty aisle...I finally decided to try out the Seche Vite Top Coat that I have seen everyone raving about...

It DID NOT disappoint!!!! It is by far the best top coat I have ever used! It dries so fast and goes on smoothly! My nails feel rock hard and very solid. I put them to the pet test about 2 minutes after putting on the top coat and it held up! No smudges or pet hair stuck to my nails! They were DRY. I highly recommend Seche Vite!!! lol 

Hope you enjoyed my haul! Look for more pretty polishes and swatches of all of these coming soon!!!! 
P.S. When Chaotic Beauty reaches 200 fans on Facebook I will be holding an awesome giveaway!!! Like us on the sidebar to the right! 
Follow us on Bloglovin! 
Subscribe to Emails! 

I love you all for following the blog and reading!! 
<3 
-AG








No comments:

Post a Comment