Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kiss Gradation Polishes

Hey guys!!!! I recently won some amazing polishes online and am SO excited to write this review about them!!! 

I got these Kiss Gradation nail polishes as a brand prize from Influenster and was a bit iffy at first...I have majorly failed many times at trying to create this look on my nails...


These polishes come in a few different colors, you can view them all HERE

I got the Film Noir Black ones pictured above. The colors are so sparkly and pretty! 

I opened up the box and it comes with the three polishes, and a small instruction book. 


Now, the instruction book doesn't have much in it...just basically the three instructions in English and 11 other languages, which I thought was pretty cool. 

The instructions are fairly easy:
1. Apply Two coats of Step 1 polish, let it dry. 
Check! 

Now this is where it got a bit tricky for me...

2. Apply one coat of Step 2 polish on tip of nail only. appox. 1/3 of nail. 
3. Before Step 2 polish is dry, apply one coat of Step 3 polish on top 1/2 of nail to blend colors. Let dry completely and repeat steps on the other hand. 

Ok...
Check? 

Mine are a bit messy...lets try the other hand....

Ahh...much better! I did have to remove one nails polish, thanks to my doggy jumping up and bumping my hand...The silver left glitter behind and I didnt want to risk ruining the rest to get it off my finger...lol 

My nails are SO sparkly!!! and they look pretty close to the pic on the box, if I do say so myself! 
The only issues I really had was that the glitter polish (step 3 polish) was a bit...gunky...Thats the only word that comes to mind. It was very thick, and less of it is def more. Other than that, this was very simple to use and took me about 20 minutes, start to finish to do. And that is including time spent putting on a clear top coat. 

So...do I recommend this product?? 

YES. Yes I do! lol It is a lot easier, in my opinion, than using a sponge method for ombre nails. 

Try it out for yourself and let me know how you did! <3 Thanks for reading everyone!! 

For more nail looks, makeup looks and reviews follow us and like our Facebook page on the sidebar!! -->

-AG








No comments:

Post a Comment