Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge



So I was sitting on Youtube...watching cat videos and I somehow got to beauty videos...(like that has never happened before!) lol And I started seeing Beauty Challenge videos. I found this and decided to do it!!! Sooo here goes!

 Day 1. Ten Secrets! 
1. I used to bite my nails....right down until they hurt. 

2. I haven't always been crazy about nail polish...I never really bought it until about two years ago when I saw nail marbling online and I promptly stopping biting my nails...grew them all out and marbled them. I have been hooked since then!

3. I don't see the point of buying makeup remover...I just use dial soap and have always had clear, healthy skin...and it removes my makeup just fine. 

4. I am one of the only girls I know who doesn't have a major shoe obsession. I am a flip flop girl...and don't wear high heels...ever. 

5. I am not a huge fan of expensive makeup brands...the most expensive make I have is from Smashbox...and I got those from giveaways on their FB page...

6. I have naturally straight hair...it only waves at the points that I tuck behind my ears...but before I leave the house...I stand there and straighten my already straight hair...just because. 

7. A while ago...like a good 7 years ago, a friend of mine started shaving her arms...I know I know...bad idea. But I started doing it too. No idea why. Just did it. One of those things you do when you are young....I didn't take into effect how fast my hair grows so now...I have to shave my arms. Every. Single. Day. Because I can't stand the picky hairs if I don't. 

8. I HATE fake lashes. Hate them! I have tried them multiple times and rip them off seconds after getting them on......They are just annoying and I find them HIGHLY unnatural looking.

9. I have my lip pierced. And here is that same friend again...she did hers herself....So I thought WOW! I have always wanted my lip pierced and she did it herself so I can probably do it too! So I did...It didn't hurt and I took very good care of it and have now had it for about 6 years. 

and finally!

10. I don't like open mouth smiling in pictures. Not because I don't like my smile. Not because I only have 3 bottom front teeth. But because I had a horribly crooked tooth on the bottom and I had it pulled 4 years ago. I spent 18 years of my life not smiling too big because I hated when people mentioned how crooked my teeth were. It has stuck with me ever since. 

Hope you enjoyed learning just a little bit more about me! Feel free to join me on the challenge! Comment below with your own secrets!!

Like me on Facebook on the side bar and stay tuned, I am planning a giveaway soon and you won't want to miss that!!! 

Thanks for reading! 

-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment