Saturday, September 14, 2013

Leopard Nails

Hey again! lol Just wanted to post a quick pic on my awesome nails I did tonight with my new polishes!!! I have been on the search for a good white nail polish...(anyone have any suggestions?) 

I bought a Sally Hansen white today in White On. It is alright. Takes two to three coats to get a non streaked finish. And thats nice...but I am still on the lookout for the perfect white! 

So, this is what the white looks like alone. 


and today I also picked up Sally Hansen in Breezy  Blue, which is gorgeous...but doesn't show up too well over white. I tried out my very first animal print nails! Leopard! The top coat smeared the black a bit...I thought they were completely dry but I was wrong...oops! 



I must say, I love the leopard look. I was iffy on how it would look but I am convinced! 

 If you have any nail looks you would like to see let me know in the comments! 
Like Chaotic Beauty on Facebook by hitting like on the side bar to the right! 

<3 
-AG

No comments:

Post a Comment