Monday, September 23, 2013

Cartoon Nails

I have been seeing these nails EVERYWHERE lately! and I am in love with them! I just HAD to try them out for myself! I love they way they look but think next time I need to try to keep the black lines a little thinner. 


Products used: 
Julep Nail polish in the color Hayden
Sally Hansen in the color Lacey Lilac
Art Deco Black Striping Polish
Sally Hansen in the color White On
Ciate Mattnificent Top Coat

These nails were super easy to do. The hardest parts were trying to keep the lines straight. The Ciate top coat made some of the polish crack in some places and I did my best to fix the cracks without taking all my polish off.
I tried putting my Julep top coat on before the Ciate and it helped a little. 


Let me know if you try the Cartoon Nail look out and what you think of it! 

If you want updates on my nail polish/makeup shopping problem, nail art, and make up looks then like Chaotic Beauty on Facebook, Follow me on BlogLovin, and Google Friend Connect! You can do all of that from the buttons on the sidebar to the right!! 

Thanks for reading! 
<3 
-AG


No comments:

Post a Comment