Sunday, September 15, 2013

10 Day Beauty Challenge Day 4


Whoo! Day 4! Here we go!!

Today is:

7 Polishes!!! 


1. My first choice is Abysis by Nabi! It is GORGEOUS! Blue glitter mixed with silver holo glitter! Just glitter galore! Shown above is what it looks like with two coats, and one coat. Its gorgeous either way! 


2. This has quickly become one of my all time favorite polishes. Black Tie Optional from Hard Candy! It creates a paint spatter type look and is amazing over the top of any polish! I like it most over pastel colors myself.


3. I got this in my Spicy Sub. box just a little while ago and fell in love. It is called Shade of Grey by Lusty Lacquers. The pictures do it no justice. It catches the light and just shines beautifully. It has a light glitter look and goes on very smoothly with only one coat! 


4. I decided to group these two together because they are by the same brand and are essentially the same polish in different colors. The left picture is called Mint Choco-chip and the right is Puffo Gelato. I can't stop staring at these polishes! They look amazing under a matte top coat!


5. Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen. I have become just a little obsessed with this polish. I love the color! Just a gorgeous pastel purple. (also looks awesome under a matte top coat). 


6. Ruby Chrome by Sally Hansen. This is one of my oldest polishes as you may be able to tell by the wear on the bottle. It is pretty much the one that started it all. I got this when I was younger and wore it pretty much everyday.


7. I could NOT get a very good picture of this polish...This is Nubar 2010. It is a clear polish with flakes in it that give off a gorgeous red/orange/yellow/green depending on lighting and the base color under it. Very very pretty!!! 

So that is it I suppose. I left any top/base coats out and kept it to just colored polishes. I mentioned matte top coats a few times above and I highly recommend Ciate's Mattnificent top coat. It dries very fast and gives a silky smooth finish. 


Come back tomorrow for another day of the 10 Day Beauty Challenge and remember to hit like on the sidebar for nail art, makeup and more!!! 

<3 

-AG






No comments:

Post a Comment