Sunday, September 8, 2013

Spicy Subscriptions

**ADULT!! 18+ ONLY PLEASE!!**

Alright, I recently got this box from Spicy Subscriptions. And I wanted to post a review! These boxes are kind of like the Julep and Birchbox subscriptions only this one is for Adults only! 

You can join Spicy Subscriptions for yourself HERE and I would LOVE if you would use my code to sign up if you do!! It is: flirty315
It will give you 5% off of your order!!!
Visit their site to see what each box contains and 

The box was shipped to me VERY discreetly. I had no idea it was my Spicy Subscriptions box until I opened it up!


I love the box!! Its so pretty and very very pink! lol 


The view opening the box. 


And all of the goodies inside!! I guess I got the 50 Shades of Grey box...and I must admit...I have never ever read the book...So I wasn't as excited as I should have been I guess. 

Now to get started on each product inside. 

First thing that I pulled out was these: 

Handcuffs. Nothing fancy. Just the basic lock and key cuffs. They have the fast release tabs on the sides...ya know...just in case you lose the keys. lol 

Then I pulled out: 

This pretty pink blindfold. Its cute. And silky. And bright. lol 

After that I reached into my box of goodies and got:

A Dirty Dice game! 
 Now...for the sake of the blog I chose two non "dirty" words to take a picture of. I got a giggle out of these two together though. Mmmm baby EAT MY EAR....said no one ever. lol 

The last item in the box, besides the two lubricant samples, was my favorite item BY FAR. 

EEK!!! Lusty Lacquers nail polish!!!! AHHHH! I love the name! I love the color! I love their other colors!!! (which you can view on their website HERE)
It goes on smoothly and I used only one coat on the nail above. The small dent in the nail above was from me dropping it. and I was just feeling too lazy to redo the nail because they are just sample nails...I don't want to waste this gorgeous polish! 
I painted MY nails with it and the more coats I applied, the darker the polish seemed to become! The name really comes through here! One coat, light grey. Two coats...darker grey. Three coats....even darker grey! lol 

This is with three coats. 

So....the verdict you ask??? Get to it already you say? Alright! 

I was a bit let down on the box, because my friends, who had got previous Spicy boxes got adult toys in theirs. So it got my hopes up a bit. BUT all in all. I will continue to order as I loved this box! The handcuffs, dice and blindfold will make for a pretty fun game! and the nail polish!!! YOU KNOW I love that! lol 

I would definitely recommend this box!! Go check it out for yourself! 

-AG









No comments:

Post a Comment